Upload file to Cloud Storage using Aspose.Storage REST API throws 403 error

Hi,

We are getting 403 (Forbidden) response when we execute a PUT request on the following URL https://api.aspose.com/v1.1/storage/file/some_file_name. The 25 error responses happened at 08/27/2014 11:42 UTC and 08/27/2014 12:42 UTC.

Could you provide any insight in to why this issue started happening today. We run this process hourly, and we have not changed our production code for the last 2 months.

Thanks,
-Ivan

Hi

I am seeing the same issue as Ivan.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am also getting 403 errors on all Aspose Cloud API requests. For me, it started at Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:20:41 GMT.

Hi All,

Can you please confirm if the issue is fixed or have your noticed it again after that?

Best Regards,

Yes, last failed attempt was at <span style=“font-size:9.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>2014-08-27 20:43:14UTC.

<span style=“font-size:9.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
<span style=“font-size:9.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>-Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Your mentioned times match the timings some changes were pushed to our live service. Normally we do not push changes during working days or peak hours (because this can affect few customers) but these were some important changes.

We will make sure changes are not pushed during working days and you will not see this issue again. It should be fixed at your end now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Muhammad,

The service is working as expected now, thank you for the response.

-Ivan

@Ivan_Novikov

Please note, since Aspose.Wrods Cloud 19.4 release, we have integrated API methods for storage operations within Aspose.Words Cloud API. Now there is no need to use of Aspose.Storage Cloud API anymore.