Purchase Decision Support

My name is Amar Anapalli and I’m the Director of Engineering at Lennar. We’re currently exploring the possibility of licensing your software to solve some of our business problems.

We’re particularly interested in aspose.cells and aspose.pdf. We believe that your software could help us to convert excel and other binary files into pdf documents.

I’d like to schedule a meeting to discuss our use cases and see how your software could help us achieve our goals. Would you be available to meet tomorrow?

@Amaranapalli,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Cells and PDF products. I am moving your post to the Aspose.Total Product Family forum for our support staff to help with any technical or functionality related questions you may have. Please list the questions you have for the support staff to help with. This post will remain as private so no other user can view the contents. If you have pricing and licensing questions we are happy to help with tose at sales@aspose.com.

Kind regards,
Haley

@Amaranapalli,

We are sorry but we do not provide technical support via phone or net meetings in most cases. The best way to get assistance on your requirements/issue is via forums. So, you may discuss here and post your questions/requirements with samples (if possible) for your scenario. We will evaluate/analyze your requirements and assist you on if/how Aspose APIs could help you to accomplish your task. Our forum support is efficient and you will get reply/assistance shortly.

Screenshot_20230721_130543_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg (132.3 KB)
Screenshot_20230721_130543_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg (132 KB)

We have a requirement to convert excel to pdf, image to pdf, doc to pdf, pdf generation and pdf merging. The web application is built using React framework and the back end us NodeJs. Please suggest the right packages to purchase.

@Amaranapalli,

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

Regarding your requirement to convert an Excel file to PDF, you may use Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java to accomplish the task. See the following sample code for your reference:

var aspose = aspose || {};
aspose.cells = require("aspose.cells");

var workbook = new aspose.cells.Workbook("input.xlsx")
workbook.save("output1.pdf")

For your other requirements, e.g., image to PDF, DOC to PDF and PDF merging, etc. my fellow colleagues from concerned teams will assist you soon.

That’s great! Thanks for your quick reply. I was wondering if there’s a way to convert a specific tab in Excel to PDF, instead of the entire sheet.

Thanks,
Amar

@Amaranapalli

We would recommend using Aspose.PDF Cloud Node.js SDK in order to achieve your requirements. Please check below useful articles for more information:

@Amaranapalli,

Please note, only visible sheets are rendered to PDF. You may hide your undesired sheets in the workbook and render your desired (visible) sheet only to PDF. Alternatively, you may use PdfSaveOptions.SheetSet option to save specified worksheets (only) to PDF file, see the Java document for your reference.

@Amaranapalli

you can use Aspose.Words to convert MS Word documents to PDF. Unfortunately, there is no on-premises Aspose.Words API for NodeJS. Currently Aspose.Words on-premises is available for .NET, Java, C++ and Python.
You can also consider using Aspose.Words Cloud API, which is availabe for NodeJS:
https://docs.aspose.cloud/words/convert/word-to-pdf/

Hi All,

Thank you for responding to my inquiries and helping me finalize the options. I appreciate your help in understanding the different Aspose software modules and how they can meet my needs…

1. Regarding your requirement to convert an Excel file to PDF, you may use Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java to accomplish the task. See the following sample code for your reference:
  2. We would recommend using Aspose.PDF Cloud Node.js SDK in order to achieve your requirements.
  3. You can also consider using Aspose.Words Cloud API, which is available for NodeJS:
  4. Aspose.OCR

I do not have any requirement for on-premise deployments. I am only interested in cloud APIs. Can you suggest which cloud licenses are best suited for the above 3 requirements? I will sign up for the cloud APIs. Please also point me to the page link where I can start the purchase.

THanks,
Amar

@Amaranapalli,

I am moving your thread to Aspose.Cloud forum where one of our colleagues from respective team(s) will better assist you.

@Amaranapalli

We offer a single license for all Aspose hosted Cloud APIs. We charge you based on your usage and every API call consumes one credit. Please check the following documentation for more details.

Thank you!
I am interested in learning more about the Cloud APIs that are available for the packages list below .

• Aspose.Cells
  • Aspose.Pdf
  • Aspose.Word
  • Aspose.OCR
    Can you please confirm that the Cloud APIs provide equivalent functionality to the on-premises versions?

I’ve been doing some research on your website and I’m interested in exploring Self-hosted Cloud using Docker images. I noticed that you only have Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Word available at the moment, but I also need Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.OCR. Do you have any idea when docker images for these modules will be available?

@Amaranapalli

We port On-premises APIs to Cloud APIs, so Cloud APIs provide the same functionality that on-premises API versions support.

@

We have asked our product teams to share an ETA/Update on the implementation of Aspose.PDF Cloud Docker Image(PDFCLOUD-1654) and Aspose.OCR Cloud Docker Image(OCR-3570) and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you. Please let me know ASAP. I am interested in signing up for the self-hosted cloud option.

@Amaranapalli

Sure, we will notify you as soon as the above reported tickets are resolved.

My team wanted to know if you have a blog or a documentation that provides instructions on how to attach storage ( file folder) to the containerized docker application running on our cloud as self-hosted. It wasn’t clear from your documentation. We are planning to host it on Azure cloud.