ConvertDocumentRequest took to long to convert word to pdf and response time out 504

I shared your info with the admin team, and they will investigate this issue with new location information, as we haven’t reproduced it from any country before.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Any updates on this issue?

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay; we are benchmarking our API to find a weak spot. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Any updates on this issue?

Thanks.

The problem is more complex than we could have expected. It was partly fixed by fixing DNS binding, but the issue still persists at random moments, so we are logging everything to find any clue.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
The issue that I mention is performance when I use fontsLocation.

Before apply font: 4 senconds
After apply font: 20 seconds.

Thanks.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Base on comment above, can you guys resolve this issue by end of this week or next week? Because we need to go live this feature by the end of this month.

Thanks.

We do our best to fix it ASAP.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Today we had a lot of timeout request. Any issue with your network or service? Could you guys check it?

image.png (17.8 KB)

Thanks.

One of the machines is stuck; they’ve been redeployed; please check now.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
After testing, I think the issue is still there. Could you check it again?
image.png (13.2 KB)

Thanks.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,

Today it is even worse!
All request with fontsLocation are timeout.

I restarted the service. I hope this helps, but as I can see in the logs, all requests are finished by our service and sent back to you, but they haven’t reached you.
I ask the admin team to check again what it can be

Yes,
Kindly check it.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Any updates on this issue? I think it still there.

Thanks.

@nhmdang1819
Hi!

Thank you for your follow-up regarding the ongoing issue. I understand your concern and apologize for the continued inconvenience.

Our team is actively investigating the root cause of the request timeouts. We have made some progress and are working closely with our network engineers to implement a solution. Unfortunately, this process is taking longer than anticipated, but please rest assured that resolving this issue is our top priority.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work on this. I will keep you updated with any significant developments.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have critical documents that need to be converted. Do you know if this issue will be resolve in a few hours, a few days or a few weeks? It looks like the original post was submitted May 20th which was almost a month ago!!

Same issue here, we’ve used the API directly and the SDK, both have issues with random timeouts / connections being closed. We’re in the US, we’ve tried different IPs, etc, nothing seems to make a difference. We’ve tried from .NET, CURL, JS, doesn’t matter, the random timeouts still occur.

It seems like something on aspose’s edge network is dropping the connections.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov and Aspose team,
We think the issues with random timeouts still occurs. Could you try to resolve this issue? My customer already raised this issue and we need this issue resolve ASAP.

image.png (10.3 KB)

Thanks.

We ran stress tests on our production yesterday and this morning, and for now, we can’t reproduce timeouts as they were before. Could you please give it a try?