Unable to delete a file from storage

Hi, I have a file in my storage that just won’t delete. I suspect that the file name is the cause. Would you be able to manually delete this file for me please.

image.png (9.8 KB)

Thanks

@pellcompSoftware

You can delete the file using DeleteFile API or manually from your aspsoe.cloud dashboard. We do not have access to the customer’s storage. However, if you still face the issue then please share some more details of the issue along with the error message.

I have uploaded a sample file and deleted it using DeleteFile without any issue.

curl -X DELETE "https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/storage/file/All_Fields_Applicants_Please_Dont%23%25%26x27%3Bd_use.docx" 
-H "accept: */*" 
-H "Authorization: Bearer [Access_Token]" 
-H "x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger"

Thanks. I understand how to delete a file normally. I have tried several times with that file and it won’t work.

@pellcompSoftware

Please confirm the error message you receive. And share your credentials with us via a private message(click on my user icon and opt the message option with the required information. Kindly remove “RE:” from the title as well). We will investigate the issue and will guide you.

Thanks I have now been able to delete the file via the swagger page.

1 Like