Test wrap issue in Excel to PDF conversion with Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK for Java

Hi Aspose’s Support,

I have converted Excel to Pdf as following sample :
https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/cellscloud/Convert+Excel+Workbook+to+Different+File+Formats

In the Excel Template (MVWS-WORK-ORDER-F2_6885763.xlsx), we have columns C and columns D have format (Text Alignment - Horizontal : Center Across Selection, Text Control [x]Wrap text) in rows from 15 to 23, from 27 to 40.
=> The result converted pdf do not auto wrap text.

Here is the reference information :
The Java code we are using : codes-convertpdf.zip
The scenario codes (extract from my Java codes) about using Aspose.Clouds for converting pdf file from Excel Spreadsheets, includes :
+ Upload file Excel
+ Save Excel file into PDF format (directly on Aspose’s server)
+ Download the result PDF.

You can see the detail from function in file AsposeCellsUtils.java :
public static byte[] getPdfDownloadData(byte[] inputExcel, String extension) throws Exception {

Best Regards,
Chien

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Cloud.

Please use the following URI to convert your file into PDF properly.

`http://api.aspose.cloud/v1.1/cells/MVWS-WORK-ORDER-F2_6885763.xlsx/saveAs?newfilename=TestFile.pdf&isAutoFitRows=True&isAutoFitColumns=False&appSID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&signature=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’

It will fix your issue. Please note, I have added two additional parameters which are highlighted in red color. Here, I am auto fitting the rows and not auto fitting the columns.

Please check the attached output PDF generated with above URI for your reference.

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for your response.
With your
suggestion, I can resolve the current issue and the result pdf is good now.

Best Regards,
Chien

Hi Chien,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells for Cloud.

We are pleased to know that your issue is now resolved. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.