Tabletag is created after pulling data in aspose version 4.0

This issue is quite challenging, so we are working on it.
I believe we will resolve it soon.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Any update of this issue.

I moved your issue to another team as we can’t fix it; something is inside Aspose.Words that changed.
As they share their ETA with me, I will contact you.

Could you please check that when you use the v4.0 version, you specify cleanup options the same way as you do in v1.1? You are using different cleanup options and don’t use EmptyParagraphs at all for the v4.0 version.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,

Can we use this (cleanup = ContainingFields,UnusedFields,UnusedRegions,RemoveTitleRow,RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables) under the v4.0 version or any other part in v4.0.

Yes, you can, but you need at least EmptyParagraphs to be set to meet your requirements.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,

Previously you mention to not use EmptyParagraphs in v4.0 but now you are saying to use at least one EmptyParagraphs.
Can you please confirm.

No, I said that in your code you are not using EmptyParagraphs, but you have to use it if you want the result meets your requirement.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,

Ok let me check with this details.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Can you please provide all details of the (cleanup=ContainingFields,EmptyParagraphs,UnusedFields,UnusedRegions,RemoveTitleRow,RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables) part which we are using in the URL. Or Why are we using it?

Here, you can read about all possible cleanup options and adjust the list of options you use depending on your template.

Not get the exact details about this (ContainingFields,EmptyParagraphs,UnusedFields,UnusedRegions,RemoveTitleRow,RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables)

I’m a bit unclear about your question. It seems that your code includes several cleanup options, and I’m not entirely sure why all of them are set or which ones are necessary, as they all perform some form of cleanup. You only need to specify the options you require. I recommend checking the link I shared earlier, as it explains each cleanup option in detail.

I didn’t found that words and the details of that. ContainingFields,EmptyParagraphs,UnusedFields,UnusedRegions,RemoveTitleRow,RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables. What this words are using in the cleanup part.

EmptyParagraphs - Specifies whether paragraphs that contained mail merge fields with no data should be removed from the document. When this option is set, paragraphs which contain region start and end merge fields which are otherwise empty are also removed.

UnusedRegions - Specifies whether unused mail merge regions should be removed from the document.

UnusedFields - Specifies whether unused merge fields should be removed from the document.

ContainingFields - Specifies whether fields that contain merge fields (for example, IFs) should be removed from the document if the nested merge fields are removed.

StaticFields - Specifies whether static fields should be removed from the document. Static fields are fields, which results remain the same upon any document change. Fields, which do not store their results in a document and are calculated on the fly (like FieldListNum, FieldSymbol, etc.) are not considered to be static.

EmptyTableRows - Specifies whether empty rows that contain mail merge regions should be removed from the document.

RemoveTitleRow - obsolete
RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables - obsolete

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,

Now it is working fine for your information.

Thank you,
@centris.aspose

It’s great to hear that everything is fine.