Supported Fonts and Fallback for Non-Supported Ones

@supportteam , can you help me with what are the supported fonts by Aspose and the fallback for non accepted ones . Do you maintain any document for the same ? I am asking this in respect of merging ppt or pptx slides .

@SachitBatra

I am afraid that currently we do not provide any API or document for the available fonts on Aspose.Slides Cloud Service. However, please note that all the Windows Server default fonts are available in it. Furthermore, we have also logged a ticket(SLIDESCLOUD-1843) for the requirement. You may try to merge PPT/PPTX files and let us know if you find any issues in this regard.

thanks @tilal.ahmad . Can you help me if these fonts are supported and their respective fallbacks incase they are not .

Times New Roman:
Arial:
Calibri:
Helvetica:
Verdana:
Georgia:
Comic Sans MS:
Garamond:
Courier :
Trebuchet:

@SachitBatra

Please note that all the above fonts are supported, except Helvetica and Garamond. And the fallback font for the missing fonts is Arial.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 4.00.44 PM (1).jpg (85.6 KB)

but when I try to merge ppts that contained sample message in all these 10 fonts . the prompt that I see is

The document “fonts (7).ppt” uses fonts that are unavailable on the server. The missing fonts will be substituted with the default ones. The created representation or the document may be different from the original.

• Font “Arial” will be substituted with “Arimo”
  • Font “Calibri” will be substituted with “Cantarell”
  • Font “Courier New” will be substituted with “Cousine”

@SachitBatra

I have shared the above information related to the Aspose.Slides Cloud API. If you are interested in the Aspose.Slides online apps, please let us know so we can move your thread to the respective forum.

thanks @tilal.ahmad . I was interested to know about cloud API only .

@SachitBatra,
Please share the following files and information:

@SachitBatra,
With Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK 24.1, please use the GetAvailableFonts method to find out the available fonts.

Code examples: