Sudden increase of conversion errors

Hi there,

In the past week, we have seen an enormous increase of Aspose errors (specifically conversion and creating images). In previous weeks, this would amount to about 1-3% of all total documents, but now we are dealing with 35-50% conversion errors

Is there any explanation for this? As I dont see anything related on the status pages.

I will be available to provide further information if necessary.

We faced network issues that caused timeouts. We fixed them for most users but are still working to fix them completely.

Any update,

It really feels like you have a single server issue or a front door issue as there is no (very little) intermediate responses - when it works , response is in seconds - when it doesn’t the timeout is invoked.

For the last period I would say the issue occurs about 50% of the time ( could be Post, Put or Get )

I second the above. Over the weekend, the amount of errors has increased from 50% to 85% of all calls made. This is definitely not normal, and nothing changed from our side.

When can we expect normal behaviour again?

Our admin team is working on tracing the issue, as it occurred for some users, and we are iteratively updating our production servers to find the exact reason why it failed.