Split PowerPoint Presentation Slides to separate files in PHP with Aspose.Slides REST API

Hi, Is there any example available in php using SDK without composer. I would like to try to split a pptx with multiple slides into separate files.

Thanks

@style2joy

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share some details, why are you not willing to use composer? Because with composer loading dependencies is quite simple and common practice. Otherwise, you need to download all the dependencies listed in composer.json file manually. You may check this stackoverflow thread for more details.

Thanks for your response,
I did try to use composer but I could not make it work as I have never used it earlier. Also the project in which I need to integrate Aspose is not build using composer. Maybe you can send me the exact steps that I can follow to setup using composer and I can try it again.

Thanks,
joy

@style2joy

Thanks for your feedback. Please clone or download Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP repository, then run composer.json in the root directory to install dependencies and include autoload.php in your code file:

require_once('/path/to/aspose-slides-cloud-php/vendor/autoload.php');

Please find sample PHP code for splitting PPTX file SplitSlideAPI.zip (674 Bytes), please amend it as per your autoload.php path and aspose.cloud credentials. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Can you clarify your last post?

I’m keen to use Aspose Slides for a project as it seems to be the only way to convert Powerpoint files to images, but I only have shared hosting with limited resources - only FTP access to upload files.

I can upload the php repo to my server but run composer.json? Doesn’t that require composer?

Thanks for any help.

@2lk

If you can not use composer to work with Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK For PHP, then you can directly use Aspose.Slides REST APIs in PHP.