Show Text in two columns using Aspose Cloud in Salesforce

Hi,

I am using aspose cloud with salesforce to generate word document. I wants to create a document in which word static text should be display in two columns. For dividing single paragraph text into two column I have used word’s menu Page Layout–>columns–> two. It divide para into two columns. Word has automatically added section break before and above my paragraph and when I executed same file I am getting an error as “Mail merge region ‘FirstProduct’ is badly formed. TableStart and TableEnd should be in the same section, same table row or same table cell” .

I am attaching my document template with this.Can any one guide me how to add static text into two columns in foreach section of word !!

Hi Sonal,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please refer to the following article:

Mail Merge with Regions Explained

Please note that TableStart and TableEnd fields must be inside the same section in the document. In your document, these fields are in the different sections.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply !!
If I want to show my static text into two columns then what I should do ?? Any other option available ?? because word is dividing template into section automatically as I apply columns from word page layout on my static text .
Thank you,
Sonal G

Hi Sonal,

Thanks for your inquiry. In your case, we suggest you please create a table with two columns and put the contents in it according to your requirements. If you do not want the table's border, please remove it. We have modified your template document and attach it with this post for your kind reference. Hope this helps you.