Shortcode support not working

When I export a Wordpress page to Word, the content from the page doesn’t display, only the shortcode eg: [post-content id=8190 show_title=“true”]

@Gayle_Mc_Lennan

I am afraid I am unable to replicate the issue. The plugin is working as expected at my end. Please double check that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words Exporter and enabled required options in the setting page of the plugin.

Thank you for your response. Is the Aspose plugin supposed to support WordPress shortcodes? It was working before I upgraded to the latest version…

@Gayle_Mc_Lennan

We are unable to replicate the issue at the moment. We have logged a ticket WORDPRESS-138 for further investigation. Meanwhile, can you please share your current output and expected output screenshots. Please also share your configuration details i.e. WordPress version, PHP version and Aspose.DOC Exporter version. It will help us to address the issue.

@Gayle_Mc_Lennan

We have fixed the above reported issue in the latest version of Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin 5.5.0. Please upgrade the plugin version and kindly also take a look at release notes of 5.5.0. For the feature to work properly, you may need to deactivate and re-activate the plugin.