Self hosted container changes latest/24.5 breaking change

Today we noticed after our self hosted docker container rebuilt with words-cloud:latest and some of our merges started exporting differently/broken.
https://hub.docker.com/r/aspose/words-cloud/tags

New/broken:
image.png (2.3 KB)

Old/working:
image.png (48.3 KB)

Template. We have PI in our merge data and it is large dataset. Please let us know if we are required to provide a redacted version.
employment-notice-signed-L2ulb-restore.docx (34.5 KB)

We have since fixed our docker file to words-cloud:24.4

What broke? Do you have release notes that can be subscribed?

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this causes. Please share the data file also; for testing purposes, you may obfuscate all PI and leave only a couple of entries just for mail merge.
All release notes are published here Release Notes - 2024

data-xml.zip (925 Bytes)

The merge data is only relevant to the problem screenshots given.

Do you have a subscriber list for emailing release notes?

Thank you for sharing the data file; I’ll contact you after the analysis.
We don’t have a subscriber list now, but I’ve contacted my colleagues to ask about this function.

@digeratisolutions
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2727

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Dear Aspose,

I periodically check this thread for new Aspose releases and an update to 2727. I can see 24.7 went live very recently. Is it included or still pending?

I’m afraid it is not done yet, but I will prioritize this issue.

Thanks. I tested the the issue on 24.7 and it still doesn’t work.

Thanks for sharing additional information.

Dear Aspose,

I can see the ticket has dropped off the thread and status. Can you please provide an update?

Hi @digeratisolutions !

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the delay in updates. Please bear with me for a little longer, and I’ll ensure we get this resolved as soon as possible.

If there’s anything specific you’d like to discuss in the meantime, please let me know.

Hi Aspose, ticket is now marked as closed. Can you please provide an update?

The issue is fixed, and the fix will be available in the next release.
Thanks for your patience.

Will it be included in 24.9?

Yes, it will be released in 24.9

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2727) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John