Self hosted Aspose Cloud - MERGEBARCODE: Error! Bar code generator is not set

Our docx has a merge field with MERGEBARCODE barcode CODE128 \t \d \h 1000

We get the result when merging within our own self hosted Aspose Cloud container.

Do we need to add a font?
image.png (3.35 KB)

Adding a 128 font doesn’t help
FontsInitializer:Init:GetAdditionalFonts(): Libre Barcode 128 Regular Version 1.005; ttfautohint (v1.8.3)

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your template and data with us for testing.

admissiontickets-template-JFaHA.zip (23.2 KB)

Thank you

Sorry, I need to clarity and provide more informaiton. This error is caused by SaveAs request. The word document successfully renders the CODE128/QR code during merge but creates the pictured error during PDF convert.

PUT /v4.0/words/saveAs

Thanks for sharing the documents; I’ll reach you when the analysis is complete.

Here is a merged file to prevent you needing to execute that first. Would love a quick response, currently holding up a release.

output-tim-admission2.docx (20.4 KB)

@digeratisolutions
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2724

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you. Will the issue tracker email us updates or will the support forum be updated with resolution? Does Paid Support Services expedite resolution?

As soon as issue get any update, I’ll reach you out.

Currently, neither Cloud API nor Cloud container has such functionality. We planned implementation and will try our best to deliver it in future releases.

Issue WORDSCLOUD-2724 is marked as closed. Is the ticket complete and now works? If so, what version was released in?

Yes, the issue is closed and will be available on the 24.6 version of API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2724) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John