Retain storage mode and regex rules on internal storage not working

Hi,

We have internal storages set to retain files for 24 hours, except for those identified by regex rules to be retained. This does not appear to be working.

Thanks,

Dan.

@ajbdocs

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the issue and will update you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @tilal.ahmad any progress on this? We are keen to get it working because it costs us extra on API calls to delete the files, as well.

@ajbdocs

I am checking with our product team and will update you soon.

1 Like

Hi @tilal.ahmad any response from product team on this?

Thanks.

@ajbdocs

My apologies for the delayed update. We have already fixed the storage mode and regex rules. It should be working for you now.

Hi @tilal.ahmad, I still can’t get this to work. Storage name CoreDocVault-Test1 is configured to retain files for 24 hours, excepting for the following regex rule that excludes a folder.

docVaultAssets/*

I uploaded a file example-payslip-ukmail.pdf on 2022-04-12 but it is still being retained today (the 14th). Is there anything else that I need to configure to get this working?

Thanks

image.png (18.6 KB)

image.png (12.6 KB)

@ajbdocs

We are investigating the issue(STORAGE-160) and will update you shortly. Meanwhile, please double check that after changing the storage mode you hit the save button at the bottom of the internal storage edit page.

1 Like

Hi @tilal.ahmad,

Apologies neglected to follow up on this one. Did it get fixed?

Thanks

1 Like

@ajbdocs

Please let me check the updates and share them with you.