Request Body Is Too Large after Moving to Newer API

Hi,
Following our previous ticket, we’ve updated our code to use your new API.

Now we are facing this “Request body too large” error:

{“requestId”=>“f3dd0bf7-6041-41da-a0dc-5dcdf6bf927d”, “error”=>{“code”=>“internalError”, “message”=>“Request body too large.”, “description”=>“Operation Failed. Internal error.”, “dateTime”=>“2024-02-15T00:14:24.587692Z”}}

Please advise.

@Cloudinary,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please describe step by step how to reproduce the error you encountered?

We’ve been calling your convert API with large files (several hundreds of MB). Unfortunately I cannot share the files because they belong to our customers. Can you not look at the requests on your end to see what happened? If needed I can provide you with more request IDs.

@Cloudinary,
Thank you for the additional information.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCLOUD-1896

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Cloudinary,
Our developers have investigated the case. In Aspose.Slides Cloud 3.0 API, the request size is indeed limited by 100 MB. To convert or merge larger files, you can use async API methods.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Andrey.

I found the async API but I don’t see any information on how it works and what it returns.
Specifically, I’m interested in the result of the Get Operation Status API.
From calling it, I see that it returns a status field which can be Started or Finished. Are there any other values it may have?

@Cloudinary,
The async methods return an operation ID that can be used to track the operation state via the GetOperationStatus method. This method can return the following statuses:

• Created
  • Enqueued
  • Started
  • Failed
  • Canceled
  • Finished