Replace multiple values in Microsoft Word document using Aspose.Words REST API

Futhermore I would like to know if it’s possible to upload a word document just like the mail merge but then with the feature Replace document text.

As you can see in the cURL example the word file is (i think) located in the aspose cloud storage it self and there is only one word that’s to be replaced.

I would like to implement this like you upload a file (just like the mail merge) and can change multiple values with new values. In the example you see one valua that’s being changed, but i would like to know if you can just change any number of values for different ones.

This Topic is created by tilal.ahmad using Email to Topic tool.

@niek.moor

I’m afraid currently the ReplaceText API replaces a single value at a time from storage document. We have logged a new feature request (WORDSCLOUD-1351) to replace multiple values in a Word document without using the storage. We will update you as soon as it is implemented.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-1351) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John