Rendering PPT/PPTX with Aspose.Slides Cloud API results incorrect images and misaligned rectangles

Hello!

We have uploaded a few slides to Aspose using the Cloud REST API and we’ve noticed some slides not being rendered when redownloading those slides. Attached are the originals where all the logo’s are inside the rectangle, and the ones downloaded from Aspose where the logo’s break out of the rectangle.

Hi Patrick,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the issue details in terms of sharing what operations you are doing on presentation. Please also provide the sample application along specifying the operations you are applying on presentation. You may share your APP Key and SID with us or can only share the source presentation and sample project reproducing the issue. I will be able to investigate the issue further on provision of requested information.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have attached the presentation file. It’s about slide 18 and 19.

Thanks!

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing the presentation. As requested earlier please also share the issue details and sample project reproducing the issue on your end as without that I am unable to investigate the issue and develop the understanding of incurring issue. I will really appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Many Thanks,