Remote host connection closed issue comes when dealing with huge data (Aspose cells cloud, Aspose word cloudz Aspose PDF Cloud)

I am doing an operation of Converting non PDF Files to PDF and later upload the converted PDF file to Aspose storage and then merge the PDF’s and then download the PDF. Here I am facing an timeout issue while dealing with more files. Also I tried with both SDK and API endpoints, but no luck. I am getting “Remote host closed the connection issue”. If I work with few files then it works.

To test the API endpoints, I worked on CURL commands too and there also I can see the same issue happening. Please help out in case if I miss out something.

@Sanishapp96
Please share your input document with us. We will try to reproduce and investigate the issue.

Thank you for the response.

We have been encountering numerous timeout errors on our side. These errors are not consistent; the same requests that time out initially often execute successfully upon subsequent attempts. Additionally, our API usage logs do not show any data regarding these requests.

@Sanishapp96
Please provide more details. Example code and file.