Recognize GS1Code128 BarCode Decodes a Wrong Type and Number

Hello,

I have a file with 6 barcodes, I do not understand why one of this barcodes is decoded wrongly (Code128 instead of GS1Code128), considering that there is one barcode in the same image that is exactly the same and is decoded correctly, I can’t see any differences between those barcodes.
If I take a screenshot of the single barcode, it works correctly.

Questione 2: when I try to upload the file without specifying type or with the parameter Type=all, i receive an error TypeError: Failed to fetch. It can be useful to me to scan also DataMatrix in the image.

Here is the file:
testJapan.jpg (1.8 MB)

Many thanks

@medacta.ligorio
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): BARCODECLOUD-400

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello Ahmad,

I see that the status of the ticket is Blocked, what does it means?

BARCODECLOUD-400 ---- Status : Blocked

@medacta.ligorio

After our initial investigation of BARCODECLOUD-400, we found that the issue existed in the parent library, Aspose.BarCode for .NET, of Aspose.BarCode Cloud. So we have logged another ticket for Aspose.BarCode for .NET. Initially, the issue will be fixed in Aspose.BarCode for .NET and later fix will be imported to Aspose.BarCode Cloud.

1 Like

Ok, thank you, I will wait for the fix!

1 Like

@medacta.ligorio

Sure, we will notify you as soon as the issue is resolved.