Processing Large Documents (>100MB) Using Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for Java

I am currently working on a project that involves processing documents which exceed 100MB in size. Given the size limitations, I am seeking advice on the best approach to handle these large files using the Slides Aspose API.

Specifically, I would like to know if there is a method to chunk these large documents into smaller parts and process them individually before reassembling them. If such functionality exists, I would greatly appreciate detailed guidance on how to implement this process.

@enablix,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please clarify what exactly you will be doing with the PowerPoint documents?

@andrey.potapov We upload one or more documents. Then extract certain slides from each of those documents, merge those slides to create a new document.

@enablix,
Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, I am not yet able to answer your request.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider your requirements according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCLOUD-1970

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@enablix,
Aspose.Slides Cloud API has a request body size limitation of 100 MB. To handle larger files, you can use the asynchronous API:
Track Conversion Status|Documentation
Track Merge Progress|Documentation

The split feature for async API is under construction, we expect to release it in version 24.8. You can select which slides of your presentations you need to convert or merge.
Convert Selected Slides|Documentation
Merge Presentations from Various Sources into a Local File|Documentation