PPTX to PDF Conversion of large files with Aspose.Slides Cloud API throwing out of memory error

I’ve uploaded 38 slide PPTX (25MB) and tried to convert it to a PDF for download and got an out of memory error (400 Bad Request response: “Out of memory.”) (see full message below).

Is there any way to avoid this? Can we get more memory allocated to the operation? In our general scheme of decks, it’s not that big and for production we are going to have an issue. Is there any way to see how much memory an operation used, so we can see if we are close?

If helpful, I can share the deck privately.

`**Fatal error** : Uncaught Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\ApiException: [400] Client error: `POST https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/convert/Pdf` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: {"error":{"code":"error","message":"Out of memory.","description":"Operation Failed.","innerError":{"requestId":null,"da (truncated...) in /var/www/emi/composer/vendor/aspose/slides-sdk-php/sdk/Api/ApiBase.php:84 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/emi/composer/vendor/aspose/slides-sdk-php/sdk/Api/SlidesApi.php(14338): Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\ApiBase->httpCall(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request)) #1 /var/www/emi/composer/vendor/aspose/slides-sdk-php/sdk/Api/SlidesApi.php(14322): Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\SlidesApi->postSlidesConvertWithHttpInfo(Object(Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Model\Requests\PostSlidesConvertRequest)) #2 /var/www/emi/aspose/asposeFunctions.php(165): Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\SlidesApi->postSlidesConvert(Object(Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Model\Requests\PostSlidesConvertRequest)) #3 /var/www/emi/aspose/uploadPresentation.php(43): aspConver in  **/var/www/emi/composer/vendor/aspose/slides-sdk-php/sdk/Api/ApiBase.php**  on line  **84**`

@klubar

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested a couple of files between 20-30MB and unable to notice the reported issue. It seems file specific issue. Can you please share your sample file here for testing. You can share it via some file sharing service e.g. google drive or Dropbox.

Sent you a PM with a link to the file. Thanks.

@klubar

Thanks for sharing the sample document. We are looking into the issue and will guide you shortly.

@klubar

Thanks for your patience. We have logged a ticket SLIDESCLOUD-761 for further investigation and rectifiaction. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.