PPTX to HTML5 Conversion in PHP Throws "500 Internal Server Error"

Hi,
When converting PPTX to HTML, it works fine. However, when converting PPTX to HTML5 throws an error as shown below.

Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\ApiException*: [500] Server error: POST https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/convert/Html5 resulted in a 500 Internal Server Error response: {“error”:{“code”:“internalError”,“message”:"SolidFillColor is unavail (truncated…) in Aspose\Slides\Cloud\Sdk\Api\ApiBase->httpCall() (line 89 of C:\xampp\htdocs\MyDemoWebsite\drupal-7.82\sites\default\modules\form_example\vendor\aspose\slides-sdk-php\sdk\Api\ApiBase.php).

@chandanav1609,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Slides Cloud SDK if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following:

• input presentation file (you can zip the file and upload it here)
  • code example that reproduces the error
  • Slides Cloud SDK version you used
  • PHP version you used

Hi Andrey_Potapov,
My Slides Cloud SDK version has been updated from 22.2 to 22.3 but I still get the same error.

Please find the below details.

• Slides Cloud SDK version: 22.3.

• PHP version: 7.3.0,

• code:
    $slidesApi = new SlidesApi(null, $config);
    $result = $slidesApi->Convert(fopen("$filepath", ‘r+’), ExportFormat::HTML5);

• input presentation file:
    artificial.zip (1.1 MB)

@chandanav1609,
Thank you for the additional data. I’ve reproduced the same error on my side and added a ticket with ID SLIDESCLOUD-1437 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Just a gentle reminder, if you have a solution to this issue let me know

@chandanav1609,
Our development team will do their best to resolve the issue you encountered. We will inform you of any progress.

Just a gentle reminder, if you have a solution to this issue let me know

@chandanav1609,
I’ve requested information about the issue from our developers for you. We will let you know soon.

@chandanav1609,
Our development team has reported that the issue is tentatively planned to be solved in version 22.6.