Plugin to export WordPress posts to DOCX throws fatal error

Hello, I am getting a Fatal Error every single time I try to export a blog into Word. Any idea what is happening? Thank you!

This is what I am getting:

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to GuzzleHttp\Client::send() must be an instance of GuzzleHttp\Message\RequestInterface, instance of GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request given, called in /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/aspose-cloud/aspose-words-cloud/src/Aspose/Words/WordsApi.php on line 48515 and defined in /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php:158 Stack trace: #0 /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/aspose-cloud/aspose-words-cloud/src/Aspose/Words/WordsApi.php(48515): GuzzleHttp\Client->send(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request)) #1 /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/aspose-cloud/aspose-words-cloud/src/Aspose/Words/WordsApi.php(48523): Aspose\Words\WordsApi->_requestToken() #2 /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/w in /srv/users/gardengrove/apps/gardengrovearchive/public/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php on line 158

@npepri

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The Aspose.Words Exporter plugin is working fine at our end. Please share your version of plugin, PHP and WordPress. We will investigate the issue and will guide you.

1.jpg (215.6 KB)

Latest version for everything.

PHP version: 7.3.5
Wordpress: 5.8.1

@npepri

As per your shared image, it seems you are using an old plugin. Please use Aspose.Words import and Export Word document 6.1.0 WordPress plugin. It has unlimited free access with a single click configuration. It does not need App SID and Key entry.

This was actually the plug-in I had right before I tried the old one. Here is the error I have been getting with the Aspose.Words Import and Export 6.1.0

3.jpg (210.0 KB)
4.jpg (230.7 KB)

@npepri

Thanks for sharing the additional information. We have logged a ticket WORDPRESS-323 for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress in this thread.

Meanwhile, we will appreciate it if you try to upgrade your PHP version to 7.4 and reinstall the plugin. As the plugin is working fine at my end with PHP 7.4 and WP 5.8.1.

@npepri

We have investigated the shared log. It seems a third-party plugin is conflicting with our plugin, please update all to the latest version. Hope it will fix the issue.