Please delete my account and improve your user interface

Hi,

I’m no longer using Aspose and would like to delete my account. My email address is davidgclark@gmail.com.

I’d also like to suggest that you improve your user interface for the Aspose Cloud dashboard. It is not at all obvious that users can click on things like the name of their apps or their users to get more information and manage them. And there seems to be no way to delete or deactivate accounts without coming here to the forum and requesting it. The forum categories themselves could be clearer, and I can’t see anyway to change the emailing options and stop incessant emails.

Thanks,

@davidgclark

I’m no longer using Aspose and would like to delete my account. My email address is davidgclark@gmail.com.

We are really sorry for not meeting your expectations. We will delete your account and update you here once deleted.

I’d also like to suggest that you improve your user interface for the Aspose Cloud dashboard. It is not at all obvious that users can click on things like the name of their apps or their users to get more information and manage them. And there seems to be no way to delete or deactivate accounts without coming here to the forum and requesting it. The forum categories themselves could be clearer, and I can’t see anyway to change the emailing options and stop incessant emails.

All your suggestions are valid and must be implemented. We are already working on some of these improvements and will try to implement the remaining ones in this quarter.