PHP: Breaking Change In Storage API?

My API calls are returning errors:
Error: BuildReport. Exception: Error while loading file ‘/x/y/z.docx’ from storage. The specified file does not exist…

The files exist in storage and I’ve not changed anything in my code.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It’s a known issue, and our team is working on fixing it ASAP.

@FFSPUD
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2759

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please try our API reference at Aspose.Words Cloud - API References, authorize with your credentials, and use the “Upload File” method. By doing this, we will be able to determine if the issue is related to the SDK or not.

I get the following error:

{
"Uploaded":[
],
"Errors":[
{
"Code":"errorAmazonS3Storage",
"Message":"AmazonS3 Storage exception: The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint.",
"Description":"Operation Failed. Exception of type 'Amazon.Runtime.Internal.HttpErrorResponseException' was thrown.",
"InnerError":{
"RequestId":"8d94e5d207dc5497b9c1cf5db2a4d244",
"ErrorDateTime":"2024-06-27T13:10:10.326095+00:00"
}
}
]
}

Day 3 now and we are not able to download files, upload or access any data in storage… something is clearly broken with Aspose storage… seems like a lot of folks are having issues? What is the status?

you clearly have issues that have broken the services we pay for and it’s been 3 days? why would we pay for support? Is there any way to contact sales or an account manager ?

I couldn’t agree more!
This issue has raised alarm bells for me (not to mention my clients)

We have deployed a fix, and everything should now work fine. The issue was due to the incorrect functioning of the Amazon S3 SDK. Please try again and let us know if you encounter any further problems.

Thank you for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2759) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John