PDF to doc conversion taking too long to respond

Hi there,

I’m trying to convert a PDF file to a DOC file by using the Aspose.Pdf.Cloud.Sdk.Api in .Net. We are facing an issue with waiting for a long time to get the response back from the API.

The first call, PutPdfInRequestToDocAsync method, takes about 47 seconds to respond.

The second call, DeleteFileAsync method, takes about 54 seconds to respond.

For both of these calls, we are using a simple PDF file on one page. During the day today, we also faced a timeout on the API.

We didn’t have this problem before using the same code and file. Can you guys please advise?

Thank you.

We are investigating the issue and will share an update with you soon. However, meanwhile, please share your input document with your sample code. It will help in investigation.

@alessandra.willsher

We restarted our Aspose.PDF cloud service containers. Please check the conversion and confirm if it helps.

We are also experiencing severe latency upwards of 2 minutes per conversion, and that is still happening currently within the last hour.

Hi Tilal, the issue still persists for us.

@alessandra.willsher, @houdini.vouch

Can you please share your sample input document along with the code? It will help us investigate the problem.

Hi @tilal.ahmad,

Sure, please see the attached PDF
Test Candidate 01_ (1).pdf (24.5 KB)

@alessandra.willsher

The conversion is taking 5-8 seconds on my side. Please double check that you are using the latest version of the Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for .NET. Otherwise, please share your sample code along with the credentials in a private message. For a private message, click on my user icon and use the message option.

var sw = Stopwatch.StartNew();
// instantiate the PdfApi
PdfApi pdfApi = new PdfApi(ClientSecret, ClientId);
string name = "Test Candidate 01_ (1).pdf";
string TestDataFolder = @"C:\Users\hp 840 g3\Downloads\";
string TempFolder = "Temp";

using (Stream stream = System.IO.File.OpenRead(Path.Combine(TestDataFolder, name)))
{
    string resFileName = "Test Candidate 01_ (1).doc";

var response = await pdfApi.PutPdfInRequestToDocAsync(Path.Combine(TempFolder, resFileName), file: stream);

}

sw.Stop();
Console.WriteLine("Time elapsed: {0}", sw.Elapsed);