Pdf not rendering properly

hi Team, We have moved this ticket to paid support. Can you please help with the status of this issue ?

Thanks for your query. The ticket is now in priority analysis. After the first iteration, it was found that it is not a font problem but PDF rendering. We are doing our best to implement a fix ASAP.

As analysis shows OpenType support is required for correct rendering of Cambodian fonts. We will add it in June release.

@dmitry.finozhenok Can you give us the exact date of the release, we need to communicate it to our business users on the timelines for releasing the fix.

@jayakrishnaalwar I understand your concern.
We are working on the June release right now. Our priorities are quality and reliability. We double check every new functionality or a new fix. Sometimes we find issues while the checking and spend time to eliminate it. So we can’t predict the exact date of the release.
Only the thing I can say today we do releases every month.

Hi Team,

When is the exact date for the june release.

The release is in the final stage of testing and will most likely be available tomorrow.

Hi team,

Is the new version released, and does it include these open type support changes

The new version is in a release state, but some things were found to be delayed in release.
Once they are resolved, the release will be published.

Hi team, Please notify once the release is published, thank you

Hi Team, can you please provide the estimate date for the release

The implementation of the feature you need is unstable on production; we are working to fix it ASAP. I’m afraid I can’t give you an exact date, as it is a bit unclear why it doesn’t work correctly on production, but anyway, once it is ready, I will notify you via the forum.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2718) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2694) have been fixed in last update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John