Out of memory issues (replaceText thowing AmazonS3 Storage exception out of memory)

I’ve sent support a private message with the link to the sources, but maybe someone else has a solution?

On a replaceText I’m now getting thrown AmazonS3 Storage exception type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ in a replaceText POST.

Blockquote

POST https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/slides/output_2020-06-09_14-36-35_u5edfd6b3c6f7a.pptx/replaceText?oldValue=%25%25Meeting_description&newValue=introduction&folder=finalDecks&storage=emiaws resulted in a 400 Bad Request response:
{“error”:{“code”:“error”,“message”:"AmazonS3 Storage exception: Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thro (truncated…)

I’ve attached a text filereplaceText POST our of memory.zip (1.8 KB)
file with the request and response and will DM you with the source.

The replaceText called worked a couple of times and then failed with a simple substitution. – all in the same loop

Here are the details from the log

image.png (49.5 KB)

@klubar

I have managed to replicate the issue after calling PostSlidesPresentationReplaceText API number of times. We have logged a ticket SLIDESCLOUD-954 for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.