Out of Memory Error when using Microsoft Azure (SlideEx.GetThumbnail)

When executing the code below in Microsoft Azure’s development fabric (the cloud simulator that you run on your desk top) or in Azure hosted by Microsoft, I get the following error:

{System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
“Out of memory.”
“System.Drawing”
at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHdcInternal(IntPtr hdc)
at System.Drawing.Font.GetHeight()
at iu.a(String A_0, RectangleF A_1, rd A_2)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.SlideEx.a(e2 A_0, RenderContext A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.SlideEx.b(e2 A_0, RenderContext A_1)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.SlideEx.GetThumbnail(Single scaleX, Single scaleY)
at WebRole1._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\My Dropbox\CloudTest2\BlobTest\WebRole1\Default.aspx.cs:line 41
at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

If I run the same code in a IIS 7.0 based ASP .Net 3.5 application, I do not get an error.

What is the solution for using Aspose.Slides with Microsoft Azure?

//Code snippet
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“D: \sample.pptx”);
foreach(SlideEx slideEx in pres.Slides) {
  Bitmap img = slideEx.GetThumbnail(1 f, 1 f);
}

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

The problem that you have referred to has already been pointed out on this link. An issue with issue id 13537 has already been created on our Issue Tracking System to fix the problem. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Sorry
for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13537) have been fixed in this update .

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)

Moved here: Out of Memory Error when using Microsoft Azure (SlideEx.GetThumbnail) - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud