Merge PowerPoint Slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP

Hello,

We are trying to merge multiple ppt and pptx slides into a single document. Seems like your software can do this but I tried your sample code using the Slides for Cloud API and got a 403 error (forbidden). I’m using the App ID and App key I created under the Cloud Dashboard. Do I need something else? I know I’m on “trial” status.

Also, is the Cloud API the only option to do this in PHP? Or can I purchase an SDK license that I can use locally? We don’t need to store files on your server. Do you have any code examples to do that?

Thank you.

Javier.

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that at present the limited support when dealing with PPT and PPTX presentations together while merging. The said feature is presently not supported. However, you can merge the PPT and PPTX presentation separately. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference in this regard.

Also, in clould API, PHP is not only option available. You can use Open source SDK written in C#, Java, Ruby, Python etc. Please visit this SDKs Repository to download the desired SDK. Lastly, when using cloud API, you will have to use our cloud server in this regard. Also the SDKs provided also use the cloud server. In order to maintain your own setup, you need to then use Aspose.Slides for .NET or Java on your end in order to maintain every thing. But Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java both deal with Desktop as well as web applications.

Many Thanks,