Manipulating PowerPoint Presentation issue with Aspose.Slides Cloud cURL

When using the Aspose.Slides for Cloud REST API (v1.1) and calling the Slides resource, I receive a status 400 error response with the message “Parameter is not valid.” on certain files.

I’ve attached an example file that causes the error. I’m confident the problem is file-specific and not the API request itself. It appears the underlying issue may have something to do with embedded images.

Incidentally, the Aspose API should return a status 5xx code (indicating a server error) rather than a status 4xx code (indicating a client error) in situations like this.

Please help.

Thanks,

-Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the code sample which you are using on your end so that I may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

curl https://api.aspose.cloud/v1.1/slides/.../slides?folder=...&storage=s3&appSID=...&signature=...

‘…’ represents actual data that I have removed due to security. Does that help?

I understand that you want to rule out user error, but I can assure you that this call works with other files stored in the same s3 bucket using the same logic for signature generation, etc.
Hi Geoff,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SAASSLIDES-182 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you, Adnan.