When using the Aspose.Slides for Cloud REST API (v1.1) and calling the Slides resource, I receive a status 500 error response with the message “An error has occurred.” on certain files.
I’ve attached an example file that causes the error. It contains 5 slides.
I’m confident the problem is file-specific and not the API request itself.
’…’ represents actual data that I have removed due to security.
What’s odd is that If I remove any one of the 5 slides, upload to s3, generate URL, etc. and call the Slides resource for the new file, the request succeeds.
I understand that you want to rule out user error, but I can assure you that this call works with other files stored in the same s3 bucket using the same logic for signature generation, etc.