Large PowerPoint Presentation Is Not Getting Converted to PDF

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue while using aspose cloud APIs when I am working with large presentation files. One of them is when I am converting PPT to PDF.
I am getting an error message “Failed to read the request form. Request body is too large. The max request body size is 100000000 bytes”
And in rest of the APIs like, uploading file to Aspose Storage, Downloading it, I am facing issue of “Request Timeout”.
In this case how can I work with large files?

@VoyagerIT,
Thank you for reporting on the issue.

We are sorry that you have to encounter this problem. You should use asynchronous conversion API to work with large presentation files. The following article shows you how to do this:
Track Conversion Status|Documentation

Please let us know if you have any questions.

I am using Aspose Cloud APIs for

1. Uploading PPTX file
  2. Converting PPTX to PDF
  3. Converting PDF to DOC
  4. Downloading DOC file
  5. Downloading PPTX file

In case of large files, do I have to change all these to async?
If yes, please provide async APIs for all of the above
@andrey.potapov

@VoyagerIT,

Unfortunately, Aspose.Slides Cloud SDKs do not provide asynchronous methods to upload files to storage.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): 
  SLIDESCLOUD-1984 (Asynchronous method for uploading a file to storage)
  SLIDESCLOUD-1985 (Asynchronous method for downloading a file from storage)

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please take a look at this article. It contains code examples demonstrating how to asynchronously convert PPTX to PDF.

Please contact my colleagues on the Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Words forums. They will be very happy to help you with this.

Hi @andrey.potapov,
Do we have any update on below issues?
I am unable to upload and download PPTX files
Issue ID(s):
SLIDESCLOUD-1984 (Asynchronous method for uploading a file to storage)
SLIDESCLOUD-1985 (Asynchronous method for downloading a file from storage)

@VoyagerIT,
The SlidesAsyncApi.Upload and SlidesAsyncApi.Download methods will be added in Aspose.Slides Cloud SDKs 24.9. This version will be published towards the end of September or beginning of October.

Hi, Can you please update as Issue status SLIDESCLOUD-1984, SLIDESCLOUD-1985 is showing resolved?

@VoyagerIT,
The issues you mentioned have already been resolved. The asynchronous methods you requested will be available in Aspose.Slides Cloud SDKs 24.9.

Hello…By when it will be available 24.9 release?

@VoyagerIT,
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK 24.9 will be published towards the end of September or beginning of October.

@VoyagerIT,
The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESCLOUD-1984, SLIDESCLOUD-1985) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK 24.9.
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.