Java distribution .jar of Aspose Cloud APIs for manipulating office files

Hi,

I’m trying to get an Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_Java jar built from the download GitHub - aspose-words-cloud/aspose-words-cloud-java: A Java library for communicating with the Aspose.Words Cloud API

I’m having problem building the SDK because many source files (downloaded as zip from github) have leading ‘?’ character in front of the “package” keyword, and that causes compilation error.

Do you have the client SDK jar already available? In the bin directory I see 3rd-party jars but not for the SDK itself. Can you put the SDK jar up there? I’d prefer avoid using the raw REST APIs.

Off-topic suggestion - You should have a separate forum for Aspose Cloud.

Thanks,

An

I went ahead and ran jar cvf aspose-cloud.jar * when in the bin directory. That produces the jar for the client SDK. There’s still a problem with the sources not compiling.

-An

Hi An,

This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as MARKETING-6442. We will upload SDK JAR file as soon as possible and will always keep a copy of latest JAR file in the repository.

You will be notified as soon as it is done.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as MARKETING-6442) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.