Java Convert Large DOCX file to PDF Throws 504 Gateway Timout Error

I encountered a 504 gateway timeout error when using the Aspose Cloud service to convert a docx file to pdf. However, the same docx file was successfully converted two months ago. Is there any recent change or bug that could cause this issue?

@n45284 Could you please attach your document here for testing? We will check it and provide you more information.
Do you use Cloud or on-premises version of Aspose.Words?

https://windtaskservicewindcndev.blob.core.chinacloudapi.cn/export/ArkonaBladeInspectionReport_20230320_152307.docx
here is the docx, thank you.
and the convert code what I used is like this:

var wordApi = new WordsApi("clientid", "secretId", null);
var request = new ConvertDocumentRequest("file byte", "pdf",null, null, null, null);
wordApi.convertDocumentAsync(request, new ApiCallback<byte[]>() {...}

@n45284 Thank you for additional information. on-premises version of Aspose.Words for Java converts the attached document fine.
I will move your request into Aspose.Words for Cloud forum. My colleagues from cloud team will help you shortly.

@n45284
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2326

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

thank you for the adviseļ¼Œ I will check Paid support service policies.

1 Like