Issue when Using Two Identical Region Merge Field Name Aspose.Words Cloud API

Hello, I’m facing an issue when using two region merge field name (TableStart:Time), one is inside a particular region (TableStart:Task) and the other one is outside TableStart:Task, but when I generate a template without a TableStart:Task region, TableStart:Time will generate as a blank region. Is it a problem on Aspose side or is it a problem on the way I structured the json data. I’ve attached the json data and the template. Thanks
Another Invoice Template.zip (38.4 KB)

@JRuss

Please note that you need to use unique region(table)/field names in your data/template for the Mail Merge feature. Please change the name of the duplicate region(table) name in your data/template; it will resolve the issue.

Hi Tital,

We aren’t using the same table multiple times in the same template.

For example…

Template 1:
TableStart:Time
TableEnd:Time

Template 2:
TableStart:Task
TableStart:Time
TableEnd:Time
TableEnd:Task

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

@JRuss

Thanks for the additional information. We have logged a ticket (WORDSCLOUD-2632) for further investigation and will update you accordingly.

@JRuss

Thanks for your patience. In reference to WORDSCLOUD-2632, we have investigated the issue and noticed it is not a bug but an undocumented restriction with the AW.NET library. Mail merge treats “Time” as a keyword.

As a solution to this problem, we suggest renaming the “Time” field to any other name that is convenient for it. As an example, I am attaching a template and data where this field is renamed to “TimeData”.

fixed_data.zip (23.4 KB)