Issue in MS Word document word count and page count with Aspose.Words Cloud API

data.zip (1.0 MB)

Hello,

I am using aspose word api to convert document to image + calculate total word and page from document. but for given document we are not getting total word and page from api. please check and let us know.

@w3nuts

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and noticed that API is throwing 502 Bad Gateway error. So logged a ticket WORDSCLOUD-1006 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification, We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Hello @tilal.ahmad

Is there any update. it’s too long, we get no response from your side.

@w3nuts

We’re sorry for your inconvenience. I’m afraid currently we can’t share any update at the moment as above reported issue is still pending for investigation in the queue. We’ll share the update as soon as initial investigation is completed.

@w3nuts

Thanks for your patience. In the initial investigation, we have noticed issue is occurring because of out of memory exception. We are further investigating the issue for a fix and will update you once it is resolved.

@tilal.ahmad

Thanks for your reply.

Please try to solve this as soon as possible. I need to provide solution to my client ASAP.

1 Like

@w3nuts

We have recorded your concern and will update you as soon as issue is resolved.

@w3nuts

Thanks for your patience. Please note we have increased the memory of production container. Now, your shared document is working as expected.

However, your document is consuming abnormal memory, so we have not closed the logged ticket for further investigation and fixes. We will notify you once the issue is completely resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-1006) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by tilal.ahmad