HTML to PDF conversion issue with Korean characters using Aspose.Words Cloud API

Hello I’m chunghee park in korea.

I’m using Aspose cloud for word and have problem.
Our document has korean character.
When convert to pdf, character was broken.

How to change character encoding?

I attached two file.
One is docx file, Other is converted file.

Hi Chunghee,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your input document can not be opened in MS Word. Could you please attach the correct input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

It is simply text file changing file extension.

Not only Doc, Docx file but also text file character is broken.
Anyway, I attached original text file.
I sorry to confused you.

I also tested using html. But… it also broken charater.

So I attach html, pdf zip file.

Hi Chunghee,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words for Cloud does not provide a way to set encoding (e.g UTF8, UTF7 etc) while loading Txt document. I have logged this feature request as SAASWORDS-187 in our issue tracking system.

Regarding Html to Pdf/Docx conversion issue, I
have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue
at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in
our issue tracking system as SAASWORDS-188. I have linked this forum
thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread
once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your support.

So, we have to find other solution.
I got it.

If Aspose solve this issue, we can feedback again?

Hi Chunghee,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will update you via this forum thread once the shared issue is resolved. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Chunghee,

Thanks for being patient.

It is to update you that our product team has resolved your issue SAASWORDS-188 (Html document to Pdf conversion issue with Korean text). You may now please re-test this scenario with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Hope, this helps.

Regarding SAASWORDS-187, since the other issue has been resolved, please tell us if you still need a way to set encoding (e.g UTF8, UTF7 etc) while loading Txt document?

Best regards,
Hi Chunghee,

Thanks for being patient. It is to update you that our product team has resolved your issue SAASWORDS-187 (Add feature to set LoadOptions.Encoding while loading Txt file). You may now please re-test this scenario with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Hope, this helps.

Also, please refer to the 'loadEncoding' option in Common request parameters

Best regards,

Thanks for being patient. We have good news for you i.e. SAASWORDS-188 have now been resolved. You may now please re-test your scenario with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Hope, this helps.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thanks for being patient. We have good news for you i.e. SAASWORDS-187 have now been resolved. You may now please re-test your scenario with Aspose.Words for Cloud. Hope, this helps.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.