How to View the PPT Converted Using Aspose.Slides API?

The conversion to HTML5 throws out a Zip file and upon unzipping it, we get multiple javaascript files like navigation.js along with index.html.

When I open index.html on browser, it is static. How to make it open in a HTML player and how to use controls to navigate.

@praz,

Your requirements seem out of scope or out of context for Aspose.Slides. You should check and browse the internet to find the respective documents, blogs, or resources. For example, to make your HTML5 presentation interactive with controls for navigation, you’ll need to embed it within an HTML player that supports navigation controls. One option for this is using the <iframe> element to embed the HTML presentation within another HTML page. Then, open the HTML in a web browser. This will display your HTML5 presentation embedded within an iframe. You can create a wrapper HTML (e.g., presentation.html) where you’ll embed your generated HTML5 presentation.
Now open presentation.html in a web browser. This will display your HTML5 presentation embedded within an iframe. If your HTML5 presentation doesn’t already have navigation controls, you’ll need to add them manually to the generated HTML files. This involves editing the JavaScript files or adding custom JavaScript to control the navigation behavior, etc.

Hi Amjad, I used the asposeslidescloud API on nodejs and converted the PPTX to HTML5
const request = {
format: ‘html5’,
file: fs.createReadStream(pptxFile),
};

Once converted, I got the following files in ZIP :
image.png (3.4 KB)

When I click on the index.html and open in a browser, I was expecting that it will open up the PPTX in HTML format so I would be able to play the PPT just like a slideshow, but instead it opens like a static HTML with no animations.
image.png (3.39 KB)

@praz

Indeed, the html5 export in slides cloud is currently not rendered in a way to support navigation.
We are already working on it, and expect to fix in v24.7.
Sorry for inconvenience.

@praz
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCLOUD-1831

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@praz

You can try using ‘animateTransitions’ option for html5 export.
In node.js, this would be like as follows:

const exportOptions = {
animateTransitions: true
};

const request = {
format: ‘html5’,
file: fs.createReadStream(pptxFile),
options: exportOptions
};