How to Remove Empty Table in Mail Merge Word Document using Aspose.Words Cloud API?

Hi, I would like to ask, how do I utilized this two cleanup parameters for my project. I have a table where the first column is the heading (i.e. Name and Age) second column are the fields, TableStart:User, Name, Age and TableEnd:User. Now, I tried this two parameters with my template and json data on the API reference, but It failed to remove the table when there are no user data to be merged

@JRuss

Please share your template and data file, along with the current output and expected documents. We will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Hello, @tilal.ahmad sorry for the late reply. This past few days has been very busy for us. Anyway here’s the template and data you requested.
data.zip (11.4 KB)

@JRuss

Thanks for sharing the resource files. We are investigating the problem and will share our findings with you shortly.

1 Like

@JRuss
We have noticed the reported issue and opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2579

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @tilal.ahmad do they have an estimate on how many days it will take to deliver the fixes? with accordance to the free support policies of course. Thank you…

@JRuss

Thanks for your query. Please note that, as part of our free support policies, we schedule issue investigation and resolution on a first-come, first-served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

And in reference to your above reported issue, I am afraid we cannot share any ETA/update with you as it is still pending for investigation in the queue. As soon as we complete the investigation, we will be in a good position to share whether we can share some workaround or if it needs to be fixed in our API and the solution will be released in the monthly release.

@JRuss

We have good news for you. We have analyzed the issue and fixed it on the staging server. Please find the sample output file and confirm it suits your requirements. So we will publish the fix in the upcoming release of Aspose.Words Cloud.

Output Fixed.docx (10.4 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2579) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John

Hello, Just tested the two cleanup parameters in your API Reference Aspose.Words Cloud - API References It’s still not working, It still not deleting the title tow if the table is empty. Thank you

Here’s what I entered on the cleanup field in the API reference page
image.png (4.1 KB)

@JRuss
Please try the following cleanup options. These will help you accomplish the task.
result_onlinemailmerge.Docx (10.5 KB)

ContainingFields,EmptyParagraphs,UnusedFields,UnusedRegions,RemoveTitleRow,RemoveTitleRowInInnerTables

Hello, I’ve tested it on the template that I previously shared with you, It is working just as intended, but it seems it is not the same case for my other templates, especially the templates from our clients. Could you please check it out? Thanks
Invoice Template data.zip (18.6 KB)

@JRuss
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2628

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.