How to remove Aspose Cloud Storage and Remove Apps in Aspose Cloud Dashboard

Hi There,

We’re using Aspose Clouds for Words and I have two questions:

1. It seems that it’s not possible to delete existing Apps? I would like to remove two old apps and create new ones. I know that I could rename them, but I would prefer to remove them first.
  2. Same Issue, different Story: It’s not possible to remove custom storages (or I didn’t found the way how to do it). Additionally it would be nice to assign a strategy that does not automatically remove files after a specific period of time, because we need the storage for templates.

Thanks!

Hi Marvin,

New feature requests to support deleting Apps and Storages have been logged into our issue tracking system as SAASWEBCORE-3466 and SAASWEBCORE-3467 respectively. We will keep you updated on these issues in this thread.

As far as a strategy to not automatically remove files is concerned, you can select 'Stop When Full' option as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully the features will be available in the near future.

Regarding the storage policy: When I want to create a new storage pool I do not have the pictured options as you have, see my attached screenshot.

Best regards from Germany,
Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Can you please share the email ID you are using to log in to that account?

Best Regards,

Sure, I will send you a private message.

Hi Marvin,

Your message was received and we are investigating it. We will update you as soon as our investigation is complete.

Best Regards,

Hi Marvin,

This option is not available for all plans. You are on a Startup Basic Words plan and this option is not available for that plan. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,