How to keep track of the number of API calls in Docker Container

I just have one question. How will I be able to keep track of the number of API calls in this case? I don’t think this will be visible from the dashboard right?

This Topic is created by tilal.ahmad using Email to Topic tool.

@beingignite

I am afraid currently there is no API tracking option available in Aspose.Slides Cloud for users. However, we have logged a feature request SLIDESCLOUD-1208 in our issue tracking system for your requirements.

Meanwhile, you can use the on-premise Aspose.Slides for .NET to get the number of consumed credits(API Calls) and data as follows.

Aspose.Slides.Metered m = new Aspose.Slides.Metered();
m.SetMeteredKey("MyPublicKey", "MyPrivateKey");
Console.WriteLine($"Consumed credits: { Aspose.Slides.Metered.GetConsumptionCredit() }");
Console.WriteLine($"Consumed data: { Aspose.Slides.Metered.GetConsumptionQuantity() }");

@beingignite

Please note above reported issue SLIDESCLOUD-1208 is fixed in Aspose.Slides Cloud 21.6. Now you can use v3.0/slides/info method to get consumed credits and data. The data is returned only if a metered license is used. Otherwise, this method returns just product name and version, as earlier.

@tilal.ahmad
I am getting this :

Aspose.Slides for Cloud

How should I get tracking details? How can I enable metered license?

@beingignite,
Since version 21.6, you can use GetApiInfo method to get tracking details. If the metered license is used, it will return the number of consumed credits and data, along with the application name and version.

To enable metered license, you should use LicensePublicKey and LicensePrivateKey environment variables with the container, like as follows:

docker run -p 8088:80 -e "LicensePublicKey=public_key" -e "LicensePrivateKey=private_key" -v "/data:/storage" aspose/slides-cloud

Documents: How to Run Docker Container