Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud

How to get Microsoft Word Document Styles with Aspose.Words REST API?

I saw in Java library we can working with styles. Will be supports API call for it?

@Anatoliy

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words Cloud REST API supports to get formatting details of a specific paragraph of a document. Please check following API for details. Hopefully, it will help you to accomplish the task.

https://apireference.aspose.cloud/words/#!/Paragraphs/GetDocumentParagraphFormat

However, if there is any difference in your requirement, then please share some more details. We will look into these and guide you accordingly.

P.S: We have separate forums for support of Aspose Cloud APIs. In future you may post related queries on respective forum.

Thank you for your answer. I see style name (for example “Bod”), but how can I get font size, font family and other attributes this custom style?
Thanks

@Anatoliy

Thanks for your feedback. Please follow this thread for an answer to your request.
gravatar.png (186 KB)

6 posts were split to a new topic: How to get base64 images in DOCX to HTML Conversion?

18 posts were split to a new topic: Different margins in DOCX to HTML Conversion

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to get Page number from Word Document Footer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Disappearance of list’s settings in docx file when convert docx to html and convert html to docx