How to extract Formatted Text from Word Document?

Hello.
When I use Aspose.words to extract all my texts in .txt, the html formatting disappears.
How can I keep it?
For example, instead of having :

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

I would like to have :

< h1 >Preformatted textLorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.< /h1 > Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. < h2 >It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.< /h2 > etc…

Thank you!Preformatted text

@JimmyPochon

I am afraid we get plain text when we convert a Word document to Text using Convert API methods of Aspose.Words Cloud API. However, please confirm which API method are you using to extract text and share your input document and expected output. Please use MS Word to create your expected output document as we try to mimic MS Word as close as possible. We will further look into your requirements and share our findings.