How to Extract Data in JSON Format from PPT along with the Position Coordinates?

Hi,

We are a collaborative canvas tool solution. Our users have the option to import their existing ppt onto the tool. We are looking for a solution to where we can extract the data in a json format and recreate it on the canvas where the user will be able to further make changes to it.

The most common files our users use will contain text, images, backgrounds, links, animations, shapes

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

@abodavala,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please share a sample presentation file with sample JSON data you want to extract? Please also specify which Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK you are using.

Hi, I am using Aspose Slides Cloud SDK for Python. Add attached is the zip file that contains the sample ppt. The image attach also has a sample json in it.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

sample_json.jpg (37.5 KB)

Archive.zip (1.1 MB)

@abodavala,
Thank you for the additional information.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and consider your requirements according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCLOUD-1803

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Sure also I have a follow up question. If I am using a Aspose Slides Cloud ADK can I read the data from the local drive and save the results also in the local drive? Or Does the flies have to be accessed from the cloud storage (ASPOSE or 3rd party cloud) and the results are again saved in the cloud ?

@abodavala,

Would you kindly provide more details about your specific request?

Yes, When I use the Aspose Slides Cloud API can the file to be accessed from the local storage (device drive, hard drive). Or should the file be on the Aspose cloud storage for the API to access it.

@abodavala,
Could you please indicate what kind of file access you need to use the functionality described in the first message?

@abodavala,
Unfortunately, we do not currently have plans to implement the conversion of presentations to JSON format. We suggest exporting presentations to an intermediate format such as SVG.