How to Export WordPress Post with Comments to DOCX using Aspose.Words Cloud WordPress Plugin

Hi,

I have a problem when using wordpress plugin ASPOSE DOC EXPORTER, it is not exporting the comments on topics and forums…
That comments became from forums created by the bbPress plugin.
Is this the reason why is not working?
Is there any way to export this comments?

This is an example on what it is returning me:

Created
in the cloud with Aspose.Words for Cloud.
Edit, convert Word document in the Cloud using cURL utility

La alimentación y lo ECO/ Sostenible

Published Date : 2016-06-03 10:27:01
Author : administrador
• Haz una foto de tu nevera y despensa y cuéntanos qué productos y marcas son eco y cuáles no, por qué se elige cada uno, cómo se descubren…

• La compra: se compra todo en el mismo lugar? Dónde se compra cada uno, cómo os organizáis para la compra? Las marcas comerciales y lo Eco

Comentarios

"And nothing here"

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for using our plugin. The plugin is working fine on our end. We are checking your scenario of bbPress plugin. We will update you after investigating it in detail. The ticket number is PLUGIN-21.

Best regards,

I think it is not working again. Just meeting the same problem right now.

@mingstor

Please make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words Exporter WordPress Plugin by fulfilling the your requirements. And secondly, enable/disable the required option(comments) from the setting page of the Plugin to export WordPress post with comments to DOCX. It will help you to resolve the issue.