Koen:Dear,Could you provide an example how to use your service withgoogle app engine?Regards,Koen
Imran Rafique:Hi Koen,Thanks for your inquiry. Saaspose is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. It is based on the REST API. It inter operates seamlessly with other cloud services. It is must upload input files in the cloud. You can also keep your files on external storage like Google Drive, Google cloud, Dropbox etc. It would be great if you can clarify a bit more about the requirement. We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.
I would like to use the following use case:
* User can send email to a google app engine account with a pdf attached
* Google app engine fetches the pdf attachment
* Google app engine application does a call to your service with the pdf
* Saaspose application gives back the text of the pdf (so a pdf --> text
I am writing my application in python.
So what I don't know yet is how google app engine could do the call to your
* Would it be sufficient to just import your sdk and then execute the
proper calls in python?
* Do I need to upload first the pdf to your storage and then I can do the
This message was posted using Email2Forum by Imran Rafique.