How to Convert 50,000+ HTML files to XML

I have a project to convert 50,000+ html files which currently are in SharePoint to XML
1st - If we give access to our SharePoint, Will Aspose do the conversion from html to XML for us?
2nd - How long will it take for Aspose to convert 50,000+ html files to XML?

@birhane.retta

We are looking into your requirement and will guide you accordingly.

@birhane.retta

Unfortunately, we do not currently support HTML to XML conversion. However, we would appreciate it if you would please share a sample HTML file along with the expected XML. We will evaluate and plan feature support accordingly.

@tilal.ahmad Thank you for you response. Its a plan text html (not tab limited) to plain text XML. Do you know another company who provides such service of conversion from html to xml?

@birhane.retta

As requested above, your source HTML and expected XML will help us to address your requirements exactly. Secondly, I am afraid I have not used any other application/service for the conversion, you can Google it.

@tilal.ahmad i have reached out to the business unit for sample html and xml files and i ll send them your way when i get them. Meanwhile, i heard that Aspose.Cells and Aspose.PDF products can convert html files to xml. Please Advise?

@birhane.retta

Thanks for your feedback. I look forward to your sample documents. Secondly, as stated above, currently we do not support HTML to XML, only Aspose.PDF supports tagged PDF to XML conversion.