Getting Status Code 400 on Slides Request

We are trying to make a call to this slides API endpoint:

http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/slides/1600343476-2020_2.pptx/slides?appSid=.....&signature=...

But I’m only getting a response with status code 400.

What can I do about this?

UPDATE: I rewrote some of the API code, this with I get in the body of the response {“Message”:“An error occurred while sending the request.”}

@remolaubacher

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about the error message i.e. sample code along with the input file. We will double check and guide you accordingly.

Furthermore, please note you are using old API version V1.1. Since Aspose.Slides Cloud 19.5, we have introduced API Version 3.0. It is better in terms of memory management and API structure. Please upgrade your code to API Version 3.0 and feel free to contact us for any query or concern in this regard,

Hi, sorry for not getting back to you about this, I had to find a workaround last year and was in a rush because of it, but guess what, the problem happens this year too )-:

You can see the exact API call in my message, unfortunately I can’t give you an example code as it’s part of rather large software and writing an example would take too much time. My client isn’t willing to invest more into aspose cloud as we’ve had too many issues in the past.

I’m still hoping we can make it work though as I’m not really eager to look for an alternative. You can see the actual call we are making, but since it’s not even logged in the dashboard, I can’t see what’s going on, but maybe you can see something in the logs on your end? We’ve tried the same multiple times during the last two days.
It would be nice if an API wouldn’t simply return “An error occurred”…

@remolaubacher,
I have only found five failed requests. They all called DeleteFile method. The cause of failure is “Object is not exists”.