Getting started with Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP to manipulate PowerPoint Presentation

I’m sure it’s just me, but the instructions/samples on the Aspose site are very challenging?

I’m trying to follow the examples in the documentation, but they seem to be incomplete/conflicting instructions.

Following the instructions, I put this line in my composer file:
{ “aspose/slides-sdk-php”: “dev-master” }

(from the instructions at Available SDKs|Documentation)

and ran composer install… I can see that the aspose/slides-sdk-php was installed (along with some dependencies);

Do I need to install other pieces of Aspose (like storage and configuration) to get a live example?

In the examples (for example Get the Number of Slides from a PowerPoint Presentation|Documentation), I see this at the top:

require_once realpath(DIR . ‘/…’) . ‘/vendor/autoload.php’;
require_once realpath(DIR . ‘/…’) . ‘/Utils.php’;

Where do I find Utils.php? It was not loaded by composer, is it some other Aspose component or something else?

Elsewhere in the documentation I see references to asposeforcloud/ Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_PHP which seems to be different/older than the SDK in aspose/slides-sdk-php. What is the difference between these? Is one no longer supported?

– The example that looks promising on this page in the documentation:

Points to:
Please see the Aspose.Storage Cloud SDK for PHP Examples here.

Which is a 404 error

@klubar

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides Cloud. Please note, since 19.5 version, we have revamped the API and in process of documentation updation. We have also included new methods in the API for storage operations. So you do not need Aspose.Storage Cloud API anymore. Please check more details in your other post. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.